Today
I have missed my chance again, as usual.
I certainly could not predict the outcome, but I trust my instinct that it will be a good one
Sigh...and....the signals....
All the songs they sang tonite makes me feel kinda emo, hmm...maybe their vocals were too great
Was out for dinner with my homies....
somehow the feeling was no longer the same
maybe all of us had already gone through different paths of lives
and now, preparing to pursue what we want for ourselves
We are no longer taking the same steps at the same time
or
maybe it was because of the existence of someone who hurt me most last time
maybe i was overprotecting myself from this person
At last there were only us, the closest hey-ians of mine
and yes, this is the feeling i was looking for
still, crazy like ever :P
although the big guy and small black pepper were not around
the togetherness among us is one of the most precious properties of mine
Words to my best-est homies
Steven : I hope that u'll think twice before u decide, u know wat i would advise u, but no matter wat, I'll still support ur decision.
Mun : U're still the best ji mui in town~!
James : Thanks for everything u have done for the group, thxx for staying still at our HQ :P and plz...stop missing me TOO MUCH~! haha...
Yin : Never seen u for a while....hope that u'll buy me super nice souvenir after coming back from ur 'honeymoon' in Macau! this is wat a ji mui shud do....
Neng : Come back soon, big guy!
love u guys lotz lotz!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
waiting for ur new blog of the click five concert!lol
ahem...
u put 'ur buddy'...
*wondering who.....* :P
click five?shall i post tht up?im lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
hehe...u wont know who am i...but hopefully can read ur new blog soon..:)
Post a Comment