Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brain is not working...

Finally,final exam is over, 2nd sem is over, n it's holiday.
The sentence above should be ended wif an exclamation mark, but now I cant really feel the excitement of holiday. urghhh...I feel slack...I feel like im getting sick!

Somehow I feel like I've gone thru alot this sem....but It seems hard for me to put everything in words.

Yesterday morning i went to 问觋(问米)...hmm...i really dunno how to translate this.

It was kinda amazing n unbelivable, but I wouldnt say that I believe on it 100%.
Anyhow, it brought me to tears again when my grandma told us that she wanted to wait for her grandchildren before she leaves, but she just couldnt....


I told her,
I miss you so much, mah mah.

I manage to find this photo in my phone. It was taken in the end of 2006, when she started to fall ill.
My granny was curling her hair n i forced my two younger sisters to join in too.haha. My granny really really minds her appearance :P

I really really hope that the person I talked to yesterday morning was Her.

No comments: