Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ONCE in a lifetime

Has stopped my job for more than a month….it happened all in a sudden….never tot tht d government will send a malay teacher to skool in march..which is...SO soon. So I had mixed feelings by d time I was told tht I have to quit my job. I was happy...erm...no…I think it was a sense of relief coz finally I can get rid of all d stress for being a teacher…..but i was disappointed coz the real world is always cruel. I was being swept away once im not needed there (okie,they din really sweep me away,haha,I was juz exaggerating…a lil…..I know they cant do anything either…..). Actually I decided to quit this job afta CNY coz I wanted to find a job wif higher pay but they wanted me to stay as they do not have enuff staffs (n they raise my salary n keep emphasizing how good n responsible im….haha…even until now). It really makes me feel ng hou yi si to leave juz like tht….so at last I decided to stay n lend them a helping hand. and I was sad as i have to leave when the relationship n frenship between me n my colleagues as well as my students were juz started to build stronger.

I've learnt alot seriously....very precious experiences.....how to deal wif students n parents,how to work like an adult,how to solve problems like an adult without relying on others.....i know i wouldnt work as a teacher or tutor again,so i really really treasure this ONCE in a lifetime experience.

Anyway, there’s a HUGE satire on me afta I get to know tht I dun have to work in skool anymore. Haha. I went to MATTA fair to get myself a Taiwan trip for my upcoming vacation two days b4 I was informed tht I have to stopped my job.haha.
NO job = dead broke…………………..nuff said.

since im not working anymore, my time all messed up, everything turned upside down, day becomes nite, nite becomes day....



haha...i met jackie at MATTA fair...

it seems like jackie is lack of exercise nowadays..haha...should visit california fitness more often.




this is where i used to hang out wif frens during my recess when i was in primary skool...this place looks exactly d same...haha...which means NO DEVELOPMENT at all in this area :P

a whole bunch of standard 1 cuties...they called me 'Cikgu' all d time, except this lazy indian guy who insists to call me 'lao sih' instead of 'lao shi'...hahahha

passing up their exercise books..

some of the gals r really cute n sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

he's naughty,cute,naive,lazy,hardworking,innocent,dumb,smart....ahhaha...too cute to be scolded!

jason's naughty n talkative, xinjie's really cute n smart, k.chung's like a snow white...haha

some kiddos r really smart n cute...but some r really irritating..but overall,standard 1 students r fine...most of them r sweet....like chocolate.....

tadAAA....the class which sometimes makes me puke!4B-weakest n d naughtiest.sorry...im juz being honest....but there r still some of them who r really cute n hardworking.

haha...d main devil of the class, he always act like an old man which makes me laugh n laugh,talkative n playful like HELL...but heck,i din hate him at all...

another devil,he's abit emotional n irritating,he luvs to scream btw.haha.n d most CLASSICAL part was, his mum suit me once coz i din let her kid to go to d toilet...haha...she asked my supervisor,'how if my kid get this or tht kind of disease(sth related to d bladder..haha...i dunno wat r they) if he's not allowed to go to d toilet?!!!" hmm...maybe she's got a point,but how bout d other kiddos who wanted to go to d toilet as well?maybe she has to make her child a toilet privilege card next time.haha.

4B-every teacher's nitemareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....:P

during the COCO period. im in charge of ping pong.....haha....nothing is impossible rite...

these guys keep challenging me to play wif them,but they din even know actually i dun really know how to play ping pong.............

the so-called best-est standard 4 class,haha....honestly they r juz ma ma dei...gor dak hui....

but of coz,there r also some cute n smart students....

i think the bond between me n 4K is the strongest...there's a lil guy who's so cute n good looking...haha...i wish he could grow up faster.....muahahahahha

the guy on d left hand side is the one of the two laziest devils amongst any soul on earth...

2 comments:

~Shadow~ said...

i still remember that spot...
we even played pepsi cola everytime during recess.. we sorta booked that place every day...haha...those were the days...

mt© said...

haha...it used to be my territory too.time really really flies....*blink*blink*...10 years passed juz like tht!